– scalloped lace dress (LOVE the seafoam)
– floral eyelet peplum (2 colors)
– floral keyhole top (love the pattern)
– tipped a-line skirt
– refined tipped jacket
– pebbled trouser belt (love the soft fawn color)
– striped shoulder button tee (adorbs)
– sketched floral full skirt dress
– mini pebbled signature tote
– embroidered dot chevron shift dress
– textured sheath dress (great color and perfect for work)
– graphic clutch
– Miranda leather flats
Here are some recent fitting room reviews:
Likes: I love a good shirt dress – so effortless and chic plus super comfortable. The pink color definitely caught my eye and I adore the full pleated skirt. Plus, it has pockets too! It’s super easy to take on and take off – which is a huge plus for me. I can’t stand dresses that you have to wiggle in and out of. You just simple unbutton the front and and it slips over your head or you can put it on through your legs. Size 00P fits me well and I can see it paired with a belt and floppy hat.
Dislikes: The material is very thin and slightly see through. I was disappointed this dress is unlined. Since the fabric is made out of 100% cotton, be prepared for wrinkles. It’s also dry clean only. Boo!
Verdict: Would recommend if you can look past the flaws. You can buy it HERE. If pink isn’t your thing, this dress also comes in an eyelet version and clipdot pattern. I also like this striped full skirt shirt dress too.
Dislikes: I wish the skirt was machine washable (dry clean only). I have no complaints about the tank.
Verdict: Would recommend both. Buy the tank HERE and skirt HERE.
Happy shopping! 🙂